Community Health Needs Assessments
Healthy Marin Partnership's Community Health Needs Assessment is a collaborative effort by Kaiser Permanente San Rafael Medical Center, Marin General Hospital, Sutter Health Novato Community Hospital, Marin County Health and Human Services, and community partners to assess the health status of Marin County residents and to prioritize areas for health improvement. Conducting a triennial Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) is a requirement for not-for-profit hospitals as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). A CHNA is also a requirement for health departments as part of national accreditation by the Public Health Accreditation Board.
- 2016 – Pathways to Progress
- 2013 – Pathways to Progress: Working Together for a Healthier Marin
- 2011 – Pathways to Progress: Taking Action for a Healthier Marin
- 2008 – Pathways to Progress: Building on the Foundation for a Healthier Marin
- 2005 – Pathways to Progress: Laying the Foundations for a Healthier Marin
- 2002 – Building a Better Future